Popular Posts

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Starting Off Day 2

So far so good, I almost caved on day three and got a soda. I was driving home from my parents house and had the worst caffeine headache, I was craving a Dr Pepper like there was no tomorrow. Luckily I made it home and made myself some comfort food instead modified chicken piccata with zucchini zoodles!

I've had some slip ups mostly with out thinking like a peice of gum after lunch at work... So today I brought one of those Colgate Wisps so that I can brush when I'm done eating and won't feel like I have garlic breath! 

So let's start with my day so far, I wasn't even thinking and was so busy day one that I didn't snap any pictures of my meals so let's start off with Day 2: 
I had to work at both jobs so I had prepped a sausage the night before for my eggs that I got at the hospital cafeteria, the sausages are from Costco they're the Aidells Chicken Apple Sausage. I was hesitant about chicken sausage but they were amazing! 

By the time lunch rolled around I was starving, I inhaled my salad! I had forgotten my homemade dressing so I ended up tossing it with some balsamic vinegar, I also enjoyed celery with Trader Joes Cashew Butter and a side of fresh mixed fruit (strawberries, raspberries and green grapes) 

Once I was done at the hospital, it was off to the mermaid to brew and serve coffee. For a snack since I was feeling a bit sluggish I blended an Evolution Juice the new 'Sweet Berry' with a banana and ice, I finished off the night with the inside of a sausage and egg breakfast sandwich with none of the bread or cheese. I also snacked on pistachios which has always been a favorite nut job of mine. 

On top of the whole 30 challenge, I'm drinking at least 64 ounces a day, I have a bet going with Melissa who ever loses first (at drinking all the water) owes the other a $50 Forever 21 gift card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment